One Day Should be More Like the Whole Year

I am thankful for many things this year, but here are the three top things.The first thing this year I am extra thankful for my ability to play the sport I love. In the past years I felt like I took advantage of being able to play for a league winning team and having the ability to face the physical and mental challenges of playing soccer. I am so thankful for my sport because it keeps me in shape and allowed me to bond with a new group of people. The second thing I am grateful for is my family. Although with my brothers it can be tough love sometimes I know they will always have my back. I am so thankful all the time my oldest brother spends training with me and taking me to the beach . My mom and dad are the two people I am most grateful for because they always make sure I have everything I need and they provide a roof over my head, a cozy, fun , and loving roof. The third and final beings I am grateful for are my two cats. Although they are nonverbal they always seem to understand how I feel. And unlike most humans they are able to listen without interruptions or dismissal. These things and people in my life mean so much to me and that’s why this year these are the things I am most grateful for.