Principal Powers

Mrs. Tanikawa is out sick and the school has asked me to step in as principal for the day. Being principal is a big responsibility and a lot of discipline to be able to handle middle schoolers calmly. My first change I would make is starting school at 9 like a typical late start day yet I would end school at three thirty. This would be the first change I would make because students preform better and have more energy that could be set forward to learning. The second change I would make is allowing students to attend whatever classes they want, with the exception that they have to attend seven classes and they have to stay in one class every period. My day as school principal would be fun filled especially at lunch. The third change I would make is getting to have the Friday fun games out in the quad not even on a Friday. The lunch change isn’t over too. My fourth upgrade I would put together is a student vote form for what they would want for lunch with options like Chipotle, pickup sticks, wahoos, and other delicious yet beneficial foods for lunch. The fourth change influence my final upgrade, a fist come first serve fun lunch day! These changes would only be for a day so If I was principal I would make sure to get all the paperwork and duties done but I would also have fun with all the students. MI hope your not absent if this fantasy comes true!